The Daggerford Inquisition

No one expects the Daggerford Inquisition, being the adventures and mishaps of a motley crew of the Daggerford Militia.

Friday, July 11, 2003

Eren (the halfling wizard) takes a thoughtful sip from an ale tankard nearly as large as her head.

The thing, y'see, that I think is really neat is that we're getting to be somebody in Daggerford. I mean, we're heroes and all -- we've got medals to prove it! It wasn't that long ago I was just Master Yellowknife's senior apprentice, and now I'm part of an adventuring company that actually does things to help people around here. We get audiences with the Duke, and everything.

I think what we need now is our own place, someplace out of town a little ways (in case of accidents in the alchemy lab) where we can all stay, even Theeg (the townsfolk are still kinda spooked by Theeg -- just 'cause he's a winged kobold half-dragon... sheesh!). We've started looking for the right place, but keep stopping to help clear out the dwarven city.

I can hardly wait to see what we get to do this week!

Eren (fire support) Willowburr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home